Thermal Auricular Therapy (also known as Hopi Ear Candles) is a pleasant and non-invasive treatment of the ears, used to treat a variety of conditions.
The ear candles induce a revitalising heat upon the head and ears, which soothes, relieves and relaxes.
Hopi Ear Candles can help with:
• Tinitus, compacted ear wax and glue ear
• Sore throats and hay fever
• Headache and migraine
• Rhinitis and sinusitis
• Catarrh and asthma
• Stimulation of blood and energy flow
• Regulation of pressure in ears and head
• Relaxation in conditions of anxiety and stress
• Stimulation of lymphatic system and metabolism
During a treatment, an initial consultation is given to ensure the treatment is right for the patient. They are then asked to lie on their side on a therapy bed where the practitioner gently inserts a candle in the first ear and then the other. The treatment is then finished with a lovely ear and facial massage.
A typical treatment usually lasts 1 hour.